1. Flight Track Pro – I recommend this app because it’s great with helping to keep track of your flight. Never assume your flight is on time. Things happen!
2. Kayak – This is my all time favorite and probably one of the most popular apps for flights, hotels, car rentals.
3. Currency Converter – This app is perfect because it will show you how to convert your dollars to the country your visiting. It’s also free!
4. Local Eats – This is a good app that recommends good local restaurants, usually rated by top bloggers, foodies who know their food. It’s not free, but it’ll only cost you a buck.
5. Trip Lingo – This is a great app for the traveler that wants to experience some local.
6. Taxi Magic – I love this app! I’ve used it several times when I’m traveling to the airport or need a taxi from a restaurant. You don’t have to wait for the host to call you a taxi, you can order a taxi and it will be at your steps in minutes. Great app to have!
Okay, so what’s your favorite travel app?